Friday, May 24, 2013

Engtaobao Wig Review

AHA MY INTERNET IS BACK AND I CAN FINALLY POST THIS REVIEW AHHHHHHHAHA~


yeah okay.




ANYWAY, I recently got my wig for my Nanami Chiaki cosplay and i'm pretty hype since it was my first time ordering from engtaobao and let me tell, I. Was. Terrified.

But after the many days of being paranoid i had a splendid experience and the item actually arrived very quickly.

First off, I've honestly never received a wig in a wrapped box, I thought it was pretty fancy compared to other wigs that i have purchased (and probably paid more for) in the past.



 And what was even more fancy was that it came with that round wig thing [?] that kept the wig in place...Honestly if shipping these wigs in wasn't so damn expensive i would stop buying on ebay completely.

AWESOME WIG IN LIGHTING PICTURES!

 Now that i have a wig head wig pictures are 10000000% easier to take.

with crappy desk lighting

with normal daylight

With flash on

Back of the wig with flash off.

I also recently went out with this wig on to give it a test run and to cut the bangs

So that was a thing.

All together the wig was a cheap price [$15 doe talk about saving da moneys] and shipping costs weren't horribly expensive like i had expected [like $13]. For a whopping $28 total for this very character specific wig. 

Edit: I have found the wig after alot of scrolling through the dangan ronpa cosplay tag looking for the specific store. Nanami Wig can be found right here.
&

I cannot find the link for the website right now but once i find it i will update the post.
Will i purchase with engtaobao again? HELL YEAH, and maybe even from the same store that i purchased the wig from just in bulk next time c; . 
Anyway that's my review on this wig i'll see you guys next time, 
Peace out sailor scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment