Friday, March 28, 2014

MatchWigs Review

Now this'll be sort of a bittersweet review you'll find out soon

My order which was placed on 1/13/2014

Merklin Medium Black Wig Cosplay - Color : Black
Clond Long Blonde Wig Cosplay - Color : Blonde/Yellow

[There was also a teal wig but it was out of stock]

Customer service emailed me immediately to tell me the teal wig was out of stock and promptly gave me a refund for that wig  [Which i love how fast CS responds even with the major time difference]

My order was shipped on 1/16/2014, so 3 days processing my order not bad.

And it arrived at my doorstep on 2/8/2014 [Technically it was the 7th but i missed the mailman]

I don't particularly have good photos of the wigs since review was very last minute but in my opinion the wigs are of excellent quality [I like calling Matchwigs the cheaper Arda-wigs]


i hang my wigs from the wall don't judge me :p
Also the black wig has been used for a very windy photoshoot so it is tangled right now since i have't brushed it

Both wigs have soft wig fibers and untangle easily 


Hiyori Iki Photoshoot using the Merklin Medium Black wig



PC: Super Kai

Overall i am very happy with Matchwigs' quality and service 
Especially since this is my third purchase from them
My only beef with them is how the site will never say if a wig is sold out or on preorder 
I shouldn't have Customer service email every single time 
But I'm ok with it since the quality makes up for it in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment